Here is a list of (in our opinion) the top 10 tips for Production assistants in the Film industry.
- Be on time.
- Always carry a pen and paper.
- Help keep work areas are clean, clear, and orderly.
- Be sure to hold your “Lock-Up” until released.
- Always be alert and responsive on walkie
- Know the “code words” or walkie lingo used on set.
- Dress accordingly for whatever production you are on.
- Ask if you don’t know how to do something -or- don’t know what something is.
- Learn how to do your paperwork. Have the appropriate documents in order to fill everything out correctly.
- Have a good attitude. Having a good attitude can impact other crew members and the day you are going to have so be sure to come to set with a great attitude.
Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org to connect!
Street Team Studios is New York’s one-stop-shop for:
- Production Supply Rental
- Radio Rental
- WiFi Rental
- Wardrobe Supply
- Expendables & Tape
- Fabrics & Rope
- Gels & Diffusion
- Craft Services (Crafty Baskets)